Ratchet Sighting: Celebrity Edition #2

27 Feb

Rihanna is today sighting!

Image

I’m gone with the wind fabulous!

 

Image

I’m so cute!

 

Image

Chris! I’m not a crash test dummy! Let me eat!

 

Image

Wake an Bake! -BodgyalRIRI

As you can see Rihanna has been caught trying to eat and continually telling Chris brown she isn’t a crash test dummy. We know Rihanna looks amazing 90% of the time well this is the other 10%. Love ya RIRI!

Advertisements

2 Responses to “Ratchet Sighting: Celebrity Edition #2”

  1. bearnextdoor February 28, 2013 at 12:35 pm #

    The second picture reminds me of Princess Fiona from Shrek.. :L

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: